Tuesday 26 February 2008

pudl


ok continuing the theme of 'what is a book' I thought I would make a post on nizky pudl I actually posted about the site a couple of months ago. But I will highlight some of the most relevant work here. To Do Book This is a book that is made up from a large selection of the designers to do list bound together. It is visually very pleasing and I also like the idea of collecting over time a large number of things that you would usually throw away, I think it brings your attention to the interesting aspects of something you would usually pay very little attention to.

Rough Book Again a lovely and very interesting piece of book binding.

Whats on a (Typo)Graphic designers mind Is this a book or a 'folder' either way it is a really nice piece of work.

No comments: